Beautiful to look at and a perfect bite sized dessert, Queijadas de Leite, will be your next favorite dessert!
They’re light, just sweet enough, creamy inside, and crunchy on the outside. I can’t stop at 1…or 5!
Lucky for me these are truly easy to make and I’m pretty sure you have all the ingredients needed in your pantry and refrigerator. Easy and delicious! My perfect combination!
Makes 24 muffin sized tarts
2 cups sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 cup melted butter
3 3/4 cups whole milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons sugar
1. Preheat oven 400F. Grease a 12 cup muffin tray generously.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and flour. Make a well in the middle and add eggs, butter, and milk.
3. Whisk until blended and no dry chunks remain.
4. Fill prepared muffin pans with about 1/3 cup of the mixture (about 3/4 full). Bake 30-35 minutes until tops are golden brown.
5. In the meantime, mix together 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 3 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl.
6. Remove from pans and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
7. Cool completely. Enjoy!